9 hours ago
Terror on the Trail FAQ
• This ride is presented by and be managed by Glendale Vol. Fire Dept.
• Registration starts at 5pm at the Garage.
• Haunting will start at dark.
• Registration will be $10 PER RIDER if you arrive at 5pm or later. If you arrive prior to 5pm, you will be charged the daily rock run riding fee in addition to the terror on the trail fee.
• Overall Rock Run Trail system closes at 7PM, except for the guided ride.
• This is for ATV/UTV/Bikes only with working headlights.
• This is ride is kid friendly but be aware some actors will be hidden and some will be visible.
• It’s about 5 miles and will take an hour or so to complete.
• Helmets required, NO ALCOHOL.
• Decorate your camp site in your best Halloween decorations for a chance to win a weekend pass at Rock Run.
• Join in the fun and wear your favorite Halloween costumes and decorate your atvs and side by sides.
• 50/50 drawings both days.
• Food and refreshments for purchase will available from the Fire Company. ... See MoreSee Less
Andy Lechene Theresa Lechene
Rock Run Recreation Area is at Rock Run Recreation Area.
1 day ago
It’s race decay ... See MoreSee Less
Sheena Plummer Jake ?
1 day ago
Terror on the Trail, a haunted trail ride presented by The Glendale Volunteer Fire Company on October 22 and 23! Registration starts at 5pm! Haunting will start at dark! Registration will be $10 per rider if you arrive at 5pm or later! If you arrive prior to 5pm, you will be charged the daily rock run riding fee in addition to the terror on the trail fee!
Join us if you dare for a 5 mile guided trail of horror.
Registration from 5pm till 10pm both nights, Ride will start at dusk.
Decorate your camp site in your best Halloween decorations for a chance to win a weekend pass at rock run.
Join in the fun and wear your favorite Halloween costumes and decorate your atvs and side by sides
50/50 drawings both days.
Food and refreshments for purchase will available.
Helmets required and no alcohol permitted.
All proceeds benefit the Glendale Vol Fire Dept. ... See MoreSee Less
How scary will this be, and what are the recommended ages for kids? We plan on riding during the day that weekend with our kids, but not sure if we should plan on doing this event too.
After the Terror in the Trail, will we be able to ride any trails on our own ?
Hello. We will be coming out with a group of around 10 machines. How will that work? Will we be in a group together and is there time slots?
How long is the ride? Easy trails?
No full size rigs?
Bob Lahnan this would be fun!
Scot Ohl Cierra Greenawalt
Tina Heffelfinger next year this is a must
I think their are a number of camping things that need to be addressed... clayworks has a trail on it.. the amount of riders going thru is unreal. The size of each campsite in clayworks not to mention the ones that are unlevel. Saddleback and the others don’t have any picnic tables or fire pits. Both of which would be very nice bonus for them. Still don't understand why a tent isn't allowed in clayworks.. even when beside a camper for dog to have shade. I get the whole no tent camping.. but no different than a easy up with side sun shades...
Wish there was a deadline we can pay our dues for the following year for the same campsites. If no one rebooks then that site would become available in February. Would be less headache on your end to spread it out i think as well
UPDATE: SHOWER HOUSE IS BACK IN OPERATION.
If this is you, we are sorry! 🙁 We are currently experiencing water issues at our Shower House/Restroom. They may not be available upon your visit. The visitor center restrooms remain open. We are working on correcting the issue and will update as we can. Thank you for your understanding. ... See MoreSee Less
Speaking of muddy photos, there was a younger guy and a older guy filming at the mud bog. One had a drone and the other had a fancy camera. Any chance he has a page or link to see there collection?
Does this water issue happen alot should I bring my camp shower (just in case) during the rallye
Love the picture
Guess I'm bringing extra water with us tomorrow. Audrey Bellamy Kues
Looking for breakfast stop at Matty’s this morning 9-11 ... See MoreSee Less
Winning 50/50 ticket can be claimed at the Welcome Center. ... See MoreSee Less
Rock Run Recreation Area was live.
2 months ago
Saturday night Giants of Science Sat. Concert! Perfect way to end the day. ... See MoreSee Less