SUMMER BLAST NOTE:
When booking choose check-in Aug 12th and check-out Aug 13
which will give you the entire event.
April & May
Fri, Sat & Sun: 9:00am to 7:00pm.
June thru September
Wed to Sun: 9:00am to 7:00pm.
Fri, Sat & Sun: 9:00am to 7:00pm.
Also open the following Mondays for 2023: May 29th and September 4th. Closed Easter Sunday, April 9th.
Have any questions? Call: (814) 674-6026.
|1 Day||$22.00||Any day of operation (Except special events as listed)|
|Children Under 12||$15.00||Any day of operation|
|2 Day||$37.00||Must be two (2) consecutive days.|
|3 Day||$52.00||Must be three (3) consecutive days.|
|4 Day||$67.00||Must be four (4) consecutive days.|
|5 Day||$82.00||Must be five (5) consecutive days.|
|Summer Blast||$85.00||Includes entry for all days of the event. Price increases to $105 on August 1st.|
|Individual Season Membership||$145.00||One individual - Any age|
|Family Season Membership||$300.00||Family of Four (4) - 2 Adults, 2 Children under 18.|
- Registration is required for all units. If a unit is not registered, Rock Run provides a season long registration for $10 due upon your first yearly visit to the park. Registration is not required for special events. Insurance is not required but highly recommended.
- Season membership entry is available for any day Rock Run is open, except events held by organizations other than Rock Run and Summer Blast. Discount available for Summer Blast with your season membership.
- Daily admission rates are not valid for Summer Blast and events held by organizations other than Rock Run
- Primitive Camping is $25.00 a night for a group of six people unless otherwise specified in specific campgrounds.
If you have more than 6 people you need to buy additional campsite(s) to accommodate.
- 16 electrified campsites with both 30 and 50 AMP hooks up available at out Clayworks Campground ($40/Night) - more detail located below.
- Shower Prices: 5 minute token - $3.00; 2-5 minute tokens $5.00
Cancellation Policy: Camping is refundable, minus processing fee of 10% of your total reservation (minimum of $5), up to 2 weeks prior to the day of check-in by calling the park office. Within 2 weeks to 24 hours prior camping is refundable minus 50% of your total reservation. Camping will not be refunded within 24 hours of your check-in day.
Special Event Camping prices may vary. (see each special event for details regarding any price changes).
For special camping requirements, please contact us:
- Cancellation Policy: Camping is refundable, minus processing fee of 10% of your total reservation (minimum of $5), up to 2 weeks prior to the day of check-in by calling the park office. Within 2 weeks to 24 hours prior camping is refundable minus 50% of your total reservation. Camping will not be refunded within 24 hours of your check-in day. Processing fee non-refundable
- Everyone entering the park must purchase a admission pass, even if you are only camping or visiting. All visitors must stop at the office to ensure admission is valid and waivers are signed.
- If your campsite was occupied the night before your check-in date, you will have access to your campsite as early as the previous tenant vacates the site, but no later than 11AM on the morning of your check-in.
- Camping check-in closes at 6:30PM. If you arrive after the park closes, security will stop you in the holding lot until the park opens the following day. You are not permitted to enter the park with-out checking into the office first.
- Camping number must be displayed in a visible location at all times.
- No riding before 9am or after 7pm.
- Quiet time from 10pm - 8am. If using a generator please shut it off by 10pm.
- You must vacate your campsite by 10AM if the site is reserved by another visitor. If riding for the day, you can park in the overflow parking lot until closing time.
- Clean up your campsite before you leave.
- Please drop off camping number off at office before you leave.
- All other park rules apply.
The largest of the campgrounds consisting of 237 sites. Saddleback is the campground with a view, sitting atop a large plateau with views for miles. It can accommodate tents to the largest trailers and motor homes you have. Many sites are pull through to assist you in setting up..
- Saddleback Campground
Locust Grove Campground
The smallest and most private campground available at Rock Run. Consisting of only 11 sites, it's setup with only one way in and out, surrounded by trees in all sides. These sites are back in only and are best suites for tents and smaller trailers and motor homes.
Red Oak Campground
Sitting in a protected valley surrounded by trees, Red Oak has become a family favorite campground due to how many of the sites adjoin each other. Consisting of 40 sites, Red Oak can accommodate tents to smaller trailers and motor homes. Most sites are back in.
Pine Tree Campground
Named after the nice stand of white pine trees that form one of the borders of the campground. Consisting of 33 sites, this campground can accommodate tents, smaller trailer units and motor homes. Most of the sites are bordered by woods or fields and are back in sites, with a few inside the access road that are drive through.
Maple Grove Campground
Consisting of 42 sites, Maple Grove is located the furthest from the visitors center. Some of the most unique sites are located in Maple Grove providing for a memorable experience. The majority are back in sites, so tents, trailers and smaller motor homes can be accommodated.
Rock Runs newest campground named after the historic "Patton Clay Works" clay pipe and brick manufacturing facility The world famous Patton Pavers could once be found under the Eiffel Tower. You can find remnants of this by gone era located on the trails nearest this campground. Featuring 16 electrified campsites with both 30 and 50 AMP hooks up available. These sites are 80 feet in length and approximately 30 foot wide. All sites are pull through.
$35 per night (All vehicles must fit on driveway, No Tent Camping permitted)
Clayworks Campground - named after the historic "Patton Clay Works" clay pipe and brick manufacturing facility The world famous Patton Pavers could once be found under the Eiffel Tower.