We offer over 350 primitive camp sites spread out between 5 campgrounds. Our newest campground “Clayworks” offers 16 electrified campsites with both 30 and 50 AMP hooks up available. All campers must be here before 6:30 pm to get registered and to their site before we close at 7:00 pm.
Download the campground map(s) below so you have reference when inside our booking system.
- Standard Camping is $15.00 a night for a group of six people unless otherwise specified in specific campgrounds.
If you have more than 6 people you need to buy additional campsite(s) to accommodate.
- 16 electrified campsites with both 30 and 50 AMP hooks up available at out Clayworks Campground ($35/Night) - more detail located below.
- Shower Prices: 5 minute token - $3.00; 2-5 minute tokens $5.00
Special Event Camping prices may vary. (see each special event for details regarding any price changes).
For special camping requirements, please contact us:
- All campers must be at the park by 6:30 PM
- No riding before 9am.
- No riding after 7pm.
- Quiet time from 10pm - 8am.
- Check out by 10am. If riding for the day you can park in the overflow parking lot.
- Clean Campsite before you leave.
- If using a generator PLEASE shut it off by 10pm.
- CAMPING PASS and NUMBER MUST be displayed in a visible location AT ALL TIMES.
- PLEASE drop off camping number off at welcome center before you leave.
- ALL OTHER PARK RULES APPLY
The largest of the campgrounds consisting of 237 sites. Saddleback is the campground with a view, sitting atop a large plateau with views for miles. It can accommodate tents to the largest trailers and motor homes you have. Many sites are pull through to assist you in setting up..
Locust Grove Campground
The smallest and most private campground available at Rock Run. Consisting of only 11 sites, it's setup with only one way in and out, surrounded by trees in all sides. These sites are back in only and are best suites for tents and smaller trailers and motor homes.
Red Oak Campground
Sitting in a protected valley surrounded by trees, Red Oak has become a family favorite campground due to how many of the sites adjoin each other. Consisting of 40 sites, Red Oak can accommodate tents to smaller trailers and motor homes. Most sites are back in.
Pine Tree Campground
Named after the nice stand of white pine trees that form one of the borders of the campground. Consisting of 33 sites, this campground can accommodate tents, smaller trailer units and motor homes. Most of the sites are bordered by woods or fields and are back in sites, with a few inside the access road that are drive through.
Maple Grove Campground
Consisting of 42 sites, Maple Grove is located the furthest from the visitors center. Some of the most unique sites are located in Maple Grove providing for a memorable experience. The majority are back in sites, so tents, trailers and smaller motor homes can be accommodated.
Rock Runs newest campground named after the historic "Patton Clay Works" clay pipe and brick manufacturing facility The world famous Patton Pavers could once be found under the Eiffel Tower. You can find remnants of this by gone era located on the trails nearest this campground. Featuring 16 electrified campsites with both 30 and 50 AMP hooks up available. These sites are 80 feet in length and approximately 30 foot wide. All sites are pull through.
$35 per night (All vehicles must fit on driveway, No Tent Camping permitted)