- This event has passed.
Opening Weekend 2020
May 15, 2020 @ 9:00 am - May 17, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
2020 Opening Weekend – May 15th 9AM to May 17th
The Staff and Board of Directors is pleased to announce the opening of Rock Run for the 2020 season on Friday, May 15th at 9AM. Please read the following in order to make check-in processes as quick as possible and to ensure the safety of our staff and visitors during these times. We expect record crowds, so please be prepared for a wait if you arrive first thing. To speed up the process, please help us by following the below information. Be patient and have fun!
Expect the following changes to the check in process and park:
- The visitors center doors will remain closed to the public. All transactions will be made in person at the front windows.
- Follow the signs to check-in, maintain one-way traffic flow as well as adhering to social distancing while waiting. Do not congregate in groups. Follow appropriate guidelines set forth by the CDC and Department of Health.
- Masks will be required when dealing with our staff at check-in or other times during the day. Whether you agree or disagree, this is not the time for a political statement. Please do your part and keep things moving and simple for us.
- Please purchase your passes online if possible. Please print a copy of your receipt and a copy of the waiver. Bring them with you when you arrive. Minors, 17 and under must sign the minor waiver, otherwise those 18 and older sign the adult waiver. We appreciate paper copies if all possible as we don’t want to touch your phones.
- All documents on our waiver page website: SEE WAIVERS
- Only 6 visitors per campsite per our normal policy.
- Be prepared to recover yourself in case of breakdowns. There will be limited recovery by staff.
- Visitors center will remain closed, if you wish to purchase riding gear, clothing, etc. please wait until after lunch when we expect limited wait times.
- Restrooms-Normal camping porta-pots available. Visitor center closed. Shower house – status undetermined depending upon vendor availability to sanitize.
- Showers – closed per normal policy until Memorial Day.