Skip to content

August 7-10, 2025

Your camping pre-reservation request has been received for the 2025 Summer Blast. We will be in contact with you if we have questions.

Here’s how it works:  In early September, the email address associated with your campsite reservation will receive a link for a form to be completed to reserve the site(s).  After that, you’ll receive an invoice with a payment link.  A 25% non-refundable deposit will be required to hold your reservation, paid by October 15, 2024.

Your balance will be due in full by January 17, 2025.  Failure to pay in full will result in your sites becoming available to the general public.  If upon sales opening to the general public you find a campsite you would rather be in, you would need to purchase that site online and contact us afterwards to apply your 75% payment from your pre-reserved site to the new site.  The remaining 25% originally used to reserve your original site remains non-refundable and non-transferable.

Back To Top